All the information (“personal information”) supplied by you, whether voluntarily or mandatory, will be recorded and processed regardless of form or medium in which the information is supplied. We have a strong commitment to respecting concerns regarding privacy and will expressly request information which personally identifies you or allows us to contact you.
If you are under 18 years of age (a minor), we will require the consent of your parent/guardian/competent person before we process such minor’s personal information, unless it is in the public interest that we do so. If you have furnished us with personal information on behalf of a 3rd party, you hereby agree that you have the necessary consent to agree to our terms on behalf of the 3rd party and indemnify us against any claims from such 3rd party.
Generally personal information is requested when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
We may require and/or use your personal information as follows: to transact with you via sms, telephone, cellphone, postal address email in order to provide services to you; to enable us to process, validate and verify requests for services and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website.
Any other purpose: Personal information is also used for the purpose of billing clients.
WHILST WE TAKE REASONABLE MEASURES TO KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU CONFIDENTIAL, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF ATTRIBUTED TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
- treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- upon your request, promptly return, destroy, rectify any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, for historical, statistical, research purposes or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to rectify the Personal Information collected, object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation) and to lodge a complaint at the Information Regulator with contact details:
Contact details of STAF-PRO ENGINEERING CC.: (021) 556 3844
All enquiries must be addressed to the information officer: Ruzdien Isaacs – contactable via email at email@example.com or via cellular phone on 073 474 9859